Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saying Goodbye...

This morning, at about 9:45 a.m., I had to say goodbye to my best friend, Bo. A lot has happened in the last 24 hours, and I will blog about it more later. It was in Bo's best interest, as his condition got to a state that was irreversible, degenerative, and terminal. To wait any longer would have just prolonged his suffering.

For now, I am happy that he no longer has to be afraid, confused, or in pain. I will miss him so much.

Goodbye, my friend...

Bo Rito Ochoa 7/18/08 - 12/10/11

6 comments:

  1. Alejandro, my heart breaks for you.

    Bear's mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMMIT!!!! I am so sorry.

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart hurts for you. I am so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so incredibly sorry to hear about Bo. I'm a loyal follower of Oslo the French Bulldog. They reposted your comment about what happened to Bo and so I pulled up your blog and just read that you had to say goodbye to him. I can't even imagine the pain in your heart right now. I'm so sorry. I wish words could heal but I know better. You're in my heart.
    Juli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oslo posted about Bo in his blog, Alejandro. I hope that some of Ossie's fans will come lend a hand with Bo's vet bills... We're thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete